Sunday 3 February 2013

Teeze a Tangle or Two!


Helloo,

Okay so i have decided i am going to be Reviewing my literally "All-Time"
(and i mean all-time) Favourite Hair Product Gadget/Thingy-mi-jiggy.
Right so seen as i have Naturally Long, Thick, Very Curly Hair i have Alwaysssssss struggled with Knots and Luggs & Matte's which are definitely NO FUN!
I used to sit for Hours & hours after a shower brushing/combing my hair with endless different style's of brushes but never found a brush that wouldn't just rip the knots from my achy head :(

But thennn...
I stumbled across the "Tangle Teezer" Hmmm,
As i had never used it before i didn't really know which style was best for me, but as i was heading on holiday i decided i would buy the "Compact Styler Sweetheart" Tangle Teezer
(Which is a Hand-size style with a Summery Red/Glittery Design)
Perfect for my Jollies!

At First i was a little Sceptical as i couldn't see how this little (strangely shaped brush-type-thing) was ever going to battle my luggy hair.

How Wrong was I!!The first time i used it i didn't really understand it as the tiny bristles felt like they wasn't even combing my hair, but after a while i got the hang of it...
Its sooo much easier, ALOT less painful & takes half the time which is a Bonus.
Its the perfect size to Pop in your bag and use when your hair is Wet or dry which is also great,

I Literally advise every single girl to invest in one of these as its definitely my Best-Beauty-Buy of 2012 & i cant wait too treat myself to another seen as they keep bringing out all of these Beautiful designs.
But All-in-all this is a Amazingg product & so so practical, (as well as being a high street bargain)
i cant big it up enough to be honest, so yeah..

-Retails at around £10.99-£12.49 (Compact Styler & Large size)
-Available from Beauty stores (Boots, Superdrug ect)

Go treat yourself!

                                                                

 


No comments:

Post a Comment