Wednesday 23 January 2013

One for the Girls, with Curls...

 
Umberto Giannini- Flirty Curls Scrunching Jelly


Hello Lovelies…

Okay so on this Very Chilly, Boring Wednesday afternoon (When i should really be getting ready for work "Shhh") I’v decided to give you another one of my “Favorites of the Week” this week as I’m new too this (Blogging business)..

My Second Fave is a Hair product by “Umberto Giannini” from his New (Curl Friends) range. The Product itself is called “Flirty Curls Scrunching Jelly”. Its a Hair Sirum too be used after Washing your hair to Define and De-frizz your Lovely Curls!

(I’m not quite sure if this Product can be used on Non-Naturally curly hair as it could be too heavy& give it a slight Greasy look! #noGo)

Retailed at around £4.79 i think this product is a Great Bargain! i Personally have (VERY Curly) hair so this is an Amazing Tamer& De-Frizzer.
The Application is Very easy and you only need a Small amount for all your Locks.

How I Use This Product-


I Tend to Tip my hair Upside-down, Scrunch for a few minutes (allow to dry a little), Use my Basic Hair moose to stop the Frizz & then Finally apply the Sirum by rubbing it into my hands and scrunching my hair..
(The only problem i had was that if you use too much your hair drys a little bit Hard and Crispy so only use a Small amount for the best result)

All-in-all this Product is FAB for all you “Naturally Curled Girls” out there..


-Retails at around £4.79 (Travel Size Bottle)
-Available from all Drug/Beauty stores (Boots, Superdrug ect)

Let me know what you think of this Product & Leave me of Commet of what your Favorite Hair Product is & i'll give it a Try...


Have a Lovely Wednesday!
                                                                         


 


No comments:

Post a Comment