Tuesday 8 January 2013

First Post... #learning


Helloo..

Okay so this is my Very-First Post so I'm not really sure what I'm doing haha..
My Name is Holly, I'm Eighteen years old & I'm from a City in England called Manchester.

I Thought i would set-up this "Review-Blog" so that i could Test and Review new Beauty Products on the High-street today. I find it Sooo Annoying when you buy a Rather Pricey new product & it ends up being nothing you thought (which has happened ALOT!)...

I Love, love, lovee reading Blog Posts from other Bloggers such as "Zoella(Zoe), BeautyCrush(Sam), Sprinkle of Glitter(Louise), MacBarbie07(Beth), FleurDeForce(Fleur) & Tanya Burr" Especially when then Review a product which means i get too see exactly what its like (& if its worth buying) before Actually buying!!

I think its a Great idea as its like being able too test the product before spending your Pennies.
So here goes...

I'll start off by Reviewing One of my All-Time Favourites Beauty Products every couple of days.
So be sure too Follow, Subscribe & Share with your Friends too Keep-up with all the
Best-Beauty-Bargains!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Holly, welcome to the blogosphere! I can't wait to see your first reviews x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete